Wednesday, January 12, 2005

wierd day

As happens occasionally, I had a wierd afternoon. My head was very cloudy, feeling like I was being messed with in some way. This makes me want to just sleep, so I took a short nap when I got home. In my half-sleeping state was when things got really wierd. I heard many different voices, mens voices, but even though I could tell what they were saying from time to time nothing seemed to relate to me, almost like overhearing a conversation. But then, out of nowhere it felt like I had been kicked in the head. It felt like a sharp blow, but inside my psyche rather than my physical body, and it was in the location of my third eye. I woke up a bit, and tried to remember anything leading up to that moment, but I couldn't figure it out. So I went back to sleep and it happened one more time, though not as sharply as the first. I thought for a second that it could have been the sound of banging pots, but that's a different feeling when it wakes me up. So this was quite strange. Now I wonder if I happened to pick up on something, or if this was directed specifically at me. Or was I just an innocent bystander? I will probably never know...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|