Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The only thing I'm willing to say on this matter

There are crazy things going on, that I'm choosing to not discuss because it is not appropriate. However, the one thing I can allow myself to comment on here is this observation. I believe we create our experiences, our entire lives, though we rarely realize we are doing this. But everything that happens, we have chosen on some level of consciousness. In this crazy situation that is occuring, I know that I myself chose it, but the majority of the situation is occuring with someone else. It's interesting to see myself as the "helping soul" in this, which is who I think I am. I say this because throughout all of this, I haven't really had to deal with much. I've stayed very emotionally stable and done my best to speak clearly and not attack. And then I stepped back and let it go because there is nothing more I can do. But it is interesting, to be the helper rather than the main soul involved. To clarify I will include the story this concept is based on in the following post. Besides, it's a very good story that really puts its point out there. I hope you can all gain some wisdom from it. It's called The Little Soul and the Sun. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|