Tuesday, January 18, 2005

steps to mastery

There are many stages and steps to mastery. You could start listing some, but would they apply to everyone? Doubtful. However, I'm finding that while I can't define a step to mastery before hand, I know when I have reached one. For instance, in dealing with recent insanity I was able to maintain my composure, act from a place of peace and clarity, and act in a way I think is appropriate. Even in the eye of changes in this situation I remain calm. I was thinking last night, "what can I do to improve this situation? How can I not only not inflict hurt, but heal?" This was a step for me. There was no ego involved, just true concern. In this situation, I am not getting hurt, nor am I intending any hurt. However, I would still like to find a way to heal. The one idea I came up with is to send an email with the most healing thing I can think of.

"God loves you. God does not require anything from you to be happy. God does not judge you, and God does not punish. God is love, and love only in its purest form. Feel the peace and freedom that comes from this information. You do not have to do a single thing to make God happy, for God is always happy with you, no matter what. And God is happy with everyone. God is Love."

Unfortunately, the receiving party would not see these words as healing, only more hurt, more lies (not my belief obviously) and more of my blasphemy. So I haven't sent this email, because no matter my intentions, they will be twisted and distorted. When the time is right, I hope I know, and can then pass this along. Until then I leave my message of peace and freedom for you. Examine your heart and see if what I wrote resonates with your soul. It resonated with mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|