Saturday, December 25, 2004

journey to wild divine

If only I had an extra $160 sitting around, then I could totally buy the Journey to Wild Divine game. It looks amazing. You use biofeedback to control the game. Things like lowering your breathing rate and pulse rate to aim a bow and arrow. You get a true visual of what you're doing with your body. And no guessing as to whether you are imagining it or if it's real, the computer tells you! I wish they would just sell extra sensors and then people could pitch in and we could share. Either way, I want to get this when I get my tuition money in January or February. As long as Carrie gets a job soon, I can definately do it. I can't wait. Definately better to spend my time doing that rather than final fantasy xi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|