Saturday, December 25, 2004

cramps suck

I really want to know why cramping always comes with bleeding. It seems like it has to be that way, but there was one time when I didn't cramp. I was taking an herbal blend from the acupuncturist and had one whole month without cramps. I could have kissed him (which is saying a lot, since I don't kiss strangers, especially boy strangers)! But since I don't have the money for acupuncture or herbs or anything right now, I can't just get them taken care of. I really need to find out more about this, from the chinese perspective since that's the one time I didn't have cramps. You know what they need to make? A qigong or tai chi workout for women during menstruation. I know you're supposed to alter how you do things, like focus energy to the middle dantien instead of lower dantien, but there's not a lot of info out there. Stupid male focused society...grrr... :-) growling is fun! I think it's time for some moon cycle tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|